The mission of District #391 Early Childhood Family Education is to strengthen families and support all parents in providing the best possible environment for the healthy growth and development of their children.
Contact Ashley Genelin (genelin.Ashley@isd391.org) at any time with questions or for more information. You do not need to be registered at the beginning of the year to participate in our ECFE program. You may join classes and register at any point during the year. Participate as often as your schedule permits! ECFE classes are held Monday evenings from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the Little Clippers classroom. Join us anytime to check it out! No registration is necessary. Registration materials will be provided when we see you in class. Class dates for Spring of 2024: March 4 & 18, April 8 & 22, and May 13 is our End-of-Year Ice Cream Social!
We seek to establish a nurturing atmosphere where all parents and children can experience positive ways of being together. We encourage and invite all members of the child’s life to be involved as a central focus and support system called family.
We provide a quality ECFE program that provides a curriculum that is multicultural and gender-fair for Parent-Child Interaction, Early Childhood Education, and Parent Education.
• To support children’s optimal physical, intellectual, social, and emotional development during the important early years of life.
• To promote informed, realistic attitudes and expectations about raising children.
• To increase parent involvement in children’s learning, development, and education.
• To enhance effective communication and healthy parent/child/family relationships.
• To facilitate the development and strengthening of family.