Early Childhood Family Education
The mission of District #391 Early Childhood Family Education is to strengthen families and support all parents in providing the best possible environment for the healthy growth and development of their children.
We seek to establish a nurturing atmosphere where all parents and children can experience positive ways of being together. We encourage and invite all members of the child’s life to be involved as a central focus and support system called family.
We provide a quality ECFE program that provides a curriculum that is multicultural and gender-fair for Parent-Child Interaction, Early Childhood Education, and Parent Education.
• To support children’s optimal physical, intellectual, social, and emotional development during the important early years of life.
• To promote informed, realistic attitudes and expectations about raising children.
• To increase parent involvement in children’s learning, development, and education.
• To enhance effective communication and healthy parent/child/family relationships.
• To facilitate the development and strengthening of family.
Please register online to become part of our ECFE program for the 2020-2021 school year.
Reach out to Ashley Genelin (genelin.Ashley@isd391.org) at any time with questions or for more information. You do not need to be registered at the beginning of the year to take part in our ECFE program. You may join classes and register at any point during the year. Participate as frequently as your schedule allows! Register using the form below at any time during the year to begin!